Preview :
Being in love is the way I love You to be together forever just me and you.Though at times i will be deceived by all compliments by others you have received.I love You a BILLION You Love Me a MILLION tho will never change how deeply i feel for you..
From past partners have left me in the dark, have destroyed my feelings so there no longer art..I just want you to know that how much I Hurt id hurt so much for you to show you my loves true..
Friday, 9 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
love hurts but it's just the way it should be..sbb tu i single wahaha..
ReplyDeletedarling, keta i kat workshop petang baru siap...kitorg kat umah je..nana masak lunch jap lg..
u blk umah okay! ptg sket kite g bb
ahahaha..
ReplyDeleteokay..
boleh aje..
okay see u at home..by the way, u post pelik2 ni kang si dia call lagi hehe
ReplyDeletemampos situ la..
ReplyDeletemalas aku nk lyn die tu..
erkk